Writer's Craft

Southwood's EWC4UI Writer's Craft Course 2010

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Endiiiinggggggggggg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kw1234
Newly Discovered

PostSubject: Endiiiinggggggggggg   Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:13 am

affraid

Mac and Ace help Telmissa capture Lord Squigglor, so he cannot ateempt to bee the new leader any longer, and help her with her plan to make Baron fall for her.

-Telmissa pretends to be in love with Baron, and convinces him to change the religion to church of the prancing minstrels.

-Dutch has strong feelings for Telmissa, and finds out that Telmissa and Baron are having an affair, and thinks it is very real.

-Dutch is not at all impressed, and freaks out, steals rocket rhino, and threatens telmissa if he isn't chosen by by her , rhino will die.

-Baron says that if Dutch is chosen by her, he will not keep the religion of the church of the prancing minstrels any longer.

- Baron and Dutch get into a fight one of them is banished.....

if anyone has thoughts..... ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder

PostSubject: Re: Endiiiinggggggggggg   Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 pm

ONLY VISIBLE AT HOME (Unless you're a hacker. *snicker*)

What we decided should play as Mac does the Fantastical Dance of The Prancing Mistrel. (Or whoever it was. Pretty sure it was Mac, but I've got the memory of a goldfish's fart.)

Also, I say we give the Drama students a little challenge- and us one hell of a good comedic show- and make the ending have a weird dance number like so:

WARNING: May induce random brain implosion. Also, it features a character from, aha, an M-rated game who gradually looses sections of clothing. I haven't watched the whoe thing (to busy picking up peices of my brain, natch!) but I'd assume that Bayonetta stays, at least by legal definitions, fully clothed. otherwise it would have been an AO ratet game. (It still gets pretty damn close. I've watched my friend play it and the longer your combo, the less she has on. Pretty friggin' creepy if you ask me. it sorta encourages combo spamming, but at the same time doesn't because you're in danger of blowing your bain sideways out-side-in.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwcQWmHraBs

Just a completly random, loosely related dance number with everyone in it.
Probably to a song with the same feeling as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD8hl_ieA4Y

I gave this dance number song quite some thought from the 443 songs I had on hand, and I felt this was the best. Especially better with the Youtube Chorus version because it fits in with the fact that we have a sizeable cast. And despite all the sillyness we've installed into this story, if it were made into a movie, I can imagine this song being very close to its opening song, as well as can imagine a damn good opening sequence WITH the song. We're probably not going to troll the Drama students this much (a shame xD) and we'd probably want something instrumental or at least in english, but I'm going to fantard anyways.

One good reason this song fits: Ace fancies himself the stereotypical super awesome hero. Well, when I first brought the story thought and this music thought together, immediately I saw Ace actually looking badass. (Until I threw in comic relief and had him trip up pretty badly. xD)

So we have a battle: Mos Eisley Cantina Song or 【合唱 + 8 Vocaloids】ロミオとシンデレラ (Translated: Cinderella and Romeo [Chorus + 8 Voca] by Doriko Feat.)

DeviantART: www.project-n25.deviantart.com
www.Lt-Sandstorm.deviantart.com wrote:
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

"I am Forgotten. I am a Defender of Humanity. I risk my very existence every moment of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. History will be grateful for what I have done, but history will not know who I am, or what I did. I will not be remembered by anyone, anywhere. When I pass on, nobody will know who I was. I live to block the deadly fragments of a grenade; to take a bullet meant for another; to be in harm's way, so that another will not. I exist for the sole purpose of dying. But for what? This is my life, for all it is worth. I am Forgotten."

-Motto of the Forgotten First Legion, 1st Reborn Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.project-n25.deviantart.com
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder

PostSubject: Re: Endiiiinggggggggggg   Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Also the stealing of Rhino isn't canon, unless we're just putting Rhino and Archie in the end there, locked in CRAB BATTLE for the shiggles.

So far nothing I've come up with conflicts majorly with anything here, and I've really got maybe a few paragraphs, more then enough wiggle room to set the Ending group up for what they've planned here. (Although how in the hell I'm going to stick the Baron in there would be tricky for me.)

I'll probably post up what I have for you guys either tomorow, unless I get a bit more today, i.e., right this second. xD

"I am Forgotten. I am a Defender of Humanity. I risk my very existence every moment of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. History will be grateful for what I have done, but history will not know who I am, or what I did. I will not be remembered by anyone, anywhere. When I pass on, nobody will know who I was. I live to block the deadly fragments of a grenade; to take a bullet meant for another; to be in harm's way, so that another will not. I exist for the sole purpose of dying. But for what? This is my life, for all it is worth. I am Forgotten."

Back to top Go down
Ocean Seven
S3 Studios Founder
S3 Studios Founder

PostSubject: Re: Endiiiinggggggggggg   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:26 pm

(lol triple post ftw)

Hows about Telmissa is Squigglar's daughter, and when she finds out what she was basicially secondary to him, she slugs him in the face and marches out, pissed off. (Or we could think of something a little less violent lol.)

It would make for some funnies if we can't tie in the whole Sticky Wicket vs Dutch Vader thing.

AND REMEMBAH DA CRAB BATTLE! or I'll throw purple ducks at you. xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endiiiinggggggggggg   

Back to top Go down

Endiiiinggggggggggg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Craft :: Thoughts and Ideas :: Thoughts and Ideas-
Jump to: